Manchester United home match tickets are only offered to MyManUtd Gold Members only. We will not entertain any request from non-members.
Starting from 2022/2023 season, MyManUtd Gold Members are only able to apply Premier League home match tickets through MyManUtd.
Cup and European match tickets can be applied directly at manutd.com.
Ticket prices are subject to seat location allocated by Manchester United Ticketing Office (Price range: £40-£60 per adult ticket)
Tickets availability are subject to application’s deadline date, quota allocated and ballot success.
One (1) Gold Member can only apply one (1) ticket. If you wish to bring friends and family to attend home matches, you must register Gold Membership for them.
Please contact us for more details.
Premier League 2022/2023 Home Matches
* Match dates and kick-off times are subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any loss incurred due to dates and kick-off times changes.
* Some match ticket applications require ballots. Ticket application will be approved only if your ballot is successful.
How to Apply EPL Home Match Tickets through MyManUtd
- Refer deadline date for the match that you wish to attend.
- You must be our registered Gold Members for AT LEAST TWO (2) WEEKS before application deadline date as your name has to be submitted and verified by MUFC Ticketing Office first.
- Contact our Club Secretary via WhatsApp (all registered members will receive Club Secretary’s phone number via email after membership registration).
- Notify the secretary the match that you wish to attend and the numbers of tickets to be applied.
- The secretary will apply match tickets on behalf of you.
- The secretary will inform you within 1 week after the deadline date about the status of your tickets application.
- You must make payment for the tickets within 3 days after the approval of your application.